Created by Wedding Favors

23 June 2008

Points

Today's Zul's bday~! Happy Birthday to you and many happy returns~!

Gim's on leave today. her sis getting ROM today. Congratulations~! Did I mentioned that her sis was my acquaintance from Kindergarten and Primary school? Although we dun communicate much, overall, she's a nice and quiet girl back then.. and i guess she still is. hee~

Finished watching Heroes Season 1 yesterday night... will continue with season 2 probably tonight.

The new lab freezer's here... Cant really stand the noise.. even with my office door closed. I think I need to earphones.. or those noise cancelling headphone. haahaa~ the BOSE headphone I mentioned 2 posts before... guess wat, they cost $699 USD. Gosh.. that's very very expensive.

Getting in love and getting out of love... it's happening every now and then... As for me, I think i'm stuck in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment