Created by Wedding Favors

16 June 2008

Summary

Went C. Ave 4 to have dinner last friday. As usual, Gim was late~! Shouldnt believe in her that she'll be on time. ha. all 3 of us kena mosquito bites while waiting for her...In the end, she had to treat us...as her punishment

we took a bus to Holland V, wanted to chill out and watch Euro.. but too bad... none (among those we went to ask) was playing the games.. so we headed down to Pasir Panjang, asked around, and found a small bar playing it. We got the first class seats, right in front of the television. ha.. We betted on the the first kickoff and the winning team... and I was drunk at the end of the first game.

Had a terrible cough.. sooo bad that I couldnt sleep at night.. for a consecutive of 2 nights... I wonder if i should go to the doctor and get some medicine.. i slept at 1am yesterday and I was on bed at 11.30am.. the cough is really bad.

by the way, I went to watch "The happening" on Sat evening... the movie - 2 stars... so not recommended at all. There were some gross scenes and so.. we did wonder if tat show's really PG? ha~

Last but not least, bro sent me to work today. Didnt realise it's so early until i reached my working place... 7.09am.... slacking around, it's 7.30am now. official working time.

There's a dinner tonight.. with the "old birds" haha~ I hope I have the appetite~!

No comments:

Post a Comment