Created by Wedding Favors

30 June 2008

Dolls~!

Went to the Comics and Toy convention at Suntec convention hall on Sat... saw that banner along orchard road some days ago and so we decided to go ahead and visit that evening at at adhoc timing after the movie "wanted"... Since we were there late, those events were already over... so we went walking around and I saw Kawaii dolls~~~ they were just like "popped" out of mangas~! and those blythe dolls too~! Rozen maiden whole set~! Thats really really cool and it's an expensive hobby.... A lot of pple were taking picts.. and I didnt bring my camera along... so wat i can do was to use my mobile camera.. Here's some of the pics it's blur lo.. but no choice...



These 2 dolls were my personal favorite. Cool~!


I watched the Euro2008 Finals this morning. *yawnz* and can you imagine I took half day morning for this. haa~ I never imagine myself staying up so late to watch a soccer match. Spain won Germany~! 1-0. Never knew that my hunch was so accurate. haa~

No comments:

Post a Comment