Created by Wedding Favors

12 June 2008

Online shopping

Having itch throat for a while now.. still suppressing it... am afraid that it may become full blown and i'll lose my voice. haa~ was planning a ktv session soon you know. heh

I happen to came across a online website that sells quite cheap clothes.. intend to buy and so we are gathering pple to make it up to 15 pcs.. wholesale mah.. so no choice... this is the website.. free advert for them hah~ www.cleocat-fashion.com. We are short of 3 more pcs to make it up to 15.... so still waiting for "preys". haha~ There's another website that my colleague recommends... thats a bit more ex but I can buy just 1 piece.. great. I've got 1 in mind. =)

Was doing up the CRT training guide the whole day yesterday.. trying to figure out how to put those words and paragraphs to its simplest form.. so that pple will read and can refer.... guess i definitely need more time to complete.

Jul and I volunteered to help out in a flea market at Tanglin Mall in Jul... those earnings will go directly to orphans and those children in need. =) Melrose home.. ya, actually we were being approached.. but doing charity, I wont resist. hee~

No comments:

Post a Comment