Created by Wedding Favors

06 June 2008

Feelings

It was a sad day yesterday. RJ's last day of work. As usual, it's always painful to see someone dear to me leave... then i thought about SC, HC and Haz.... I do really miss them around here... so much so that I teared yesterday night. my heart's heavy... I nearly teared when RJ sent me back home yesterday, esp he said that's the last ride...*sob sob*.....

Anyway, lets hope tat i can get use to not having those dear friends with me (everyday at work when they were here)... Meet ups still occur frequently for SC and me actually... just that Haz and HC are a bit busy with their new work environment.. so just have to get the right chance ba. As for RJ, I guess we are already buddies... although wont be seeing him much, I'll make a point to contact him every now and then. haa~

Ok~! Onz for work now! Yoshie~!

No comments:

Post a Comment