Created by Wedding Favors

22 October 2007

Alright, it's monday again

Deadlines for the handups for lab worksheets and lab report were given yesterday... From the schedule, i see that we were actually given enough time to complete our work.. but i really wonder if I will leave things to the last min again. Let's not let Naruto affect me. haha~ I've been watching Naruto (anime) these few weeks... really want to read through those lecture notes..but lazy.. when can I get another higher distinction again? Oh ya, talking about grades, I just got my grade from the module before the previous one.. biological chemistry.. I got a low distinction..which i thought i could get better. hmph~~

Nini chan came over for a short while yesterday...she's getting cuter and cuter as each day goes by.. She likes me... in the sense that she will come to me and give me a hug.. and in some situations refuse to let me go.. haha~ she likes me to carry her too =) thats very heartwarming.

No comments:

Post a Comment