Created by Wedding Favors

08 October 2007

Weekend

Over the weekend, I went cut my hair.. now it's like mushroom head. wahaha~ whenever i walked past a mirror, I will start saying " *Sigh* My hair's short now.. plus the fringe makes me stupid..." I think my boyfriend had heard enough of my complaining..haha~

*The attachment student just said that i looked like tweety bird~!* So sad~ I didnt laugh at him that time when he cut short his hair but now.... *sigh*

Dear bought an iron and I bought epilator yesterday at Tampines courts. Ya, we went all the way there to walk around Ikea and courts.. I know we have them in the west side... but it's like an eye opener, bringing mum along.. the first impression i got was... "wow its big! Feels like I'm in Malaysia!" We gave Giant a miss because we were tired walking around the 2 places.. you guys will understand if you've been there. haa~

Finished watching Lost season 3 ytd~~ Charlie really died? So sad...

This week will be going out on Wed til Fri after work... =) will have more updates... hopefully will have pictures of my tweety bird fringe. haha~

2 comments:

luvphobia said...

im still alive lar!
CHOY!

BlueSky said...

Haa~ not you la~~ you know who.. =)

Post a Comment