Created by Wedding Favors

19 October 2007

My 3rd niece is born~!

Several fun filled days had gone and I havent got the time to update my blog~! haha~ Let me see if I can recall things that I did from last week...

Hm.. met up with RJ at jurong point some time ago.. he seemed to be getting better, healthier.. but i think thinner.. must be because of the inconvenience of getting food for himself when he's with the crutches.. but now... he's fine.. that's from what i see. haa~ rest enough liao la.. can come back to work next week..

Last friday went Holland V to have dinner with some of my colleagues~ it's vieth bday celebration.. didnt take pictures... coz i guess that day none of us were in the mood to take except me =(

Ok~ over the weekends,on last Sat, my little niece celebrated her 1st birthday~~ the link to her birthday lunch celebration is up now =) For those who are interested... haha~ if not.. here's 2 pictures.
Mum, my 2 nieces and me...

Grandma, Mum and bday girl

I took leave on the 15th, coz it's dear's bday~! Hm.. It was raining heavily on that day.. so we didnt do much.. started off with a breakfast at Yakun at holland V, then westmall to see some handphone models (coz I was thinking of getting a new one... but nah~ n80 will still do) by that time it was already raining and so we went to West Coast recreation and did some bowling~! haa~ I was really bad at aiming games.. no strength to lift up the ball too.. haha~ we played 2 games each.. both of us enjoyed laughing at each other.. By the time we finished, it was shining brightly and hence we decided to go ahead to our planned visit to chinese garden (since he didnt been there before) we walked around and into the tortoise museum when it started to rain heavily again~!!! Aww... a bad day but definitely didnt damp our mood~! We then went for dinner and sent me off for class.. And for that day, our class didnt start after i reached there for about 1 hour!! hence I decided (plus friends persuaded) to leave the lab (and they'll cover me) to meet up with dear once again for movie before we end our day...=)

Our lousy score at the second game.. 'chicken' was dear.
Outside the recreation, we saw this new mazda 2.. I like~!

The biggest tortoise we found in the museum.. hee.. and it just shitted. Yucks.
Last but not least~~ my little little niece is born this morning~! haa~~ will be going down to visit my sis later this evening.. will load more pictures~!

No comments:

Post a Comment