Created by Wedding Favors

30 October 2006

My Weekend

Last weekend was packed. I went out with my poly friends - ying, kun, lewis and ying's friend kaman for dinner at sizzler. We had a lot of fun talking, making fun of each other.. It's been a while since i last met up with ying and kun. They're still the same, which is good. I think I need to find more time to meet up with friends.. provided that i have time. Studies are really taking a big big part of my life currently. Sianz. I still have another 1.5 years.

Yesterday was my secondary school gathering. so fast, we have been friends for 10 years.. wah... sounds so old liao.. but then I'm glad to hear that some are getting married, some are married with kids, some finished their honors, some working as civil servants.. and some, still the same, lazing around? hehe~ It's a bit sad that not much pictures were taken. but rest assured that there will be another gathering soon, i think. They are planning to have a chalet at the end of the year. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment