Created by Wedding Favors

25 October 2006

Baby-chan NiNi-chan kawaii~~!!

Baby-chan and NiNi-chan. The 2 names my brother and 1 are used to calling the 2 babies in my family. Baby-chan's my brother's daughter.. but instead of calling her name, baby-chan sounds cuter. NiNi-chan's my sis. She's now grown up to be very very cute!! maybe when there's a chance, I'll post the pictures of the 2 babies up. My pc as home is getting cranky again.. kept hanging before the startup screen. sianz. Bro was having plans to trade in and get a new one. heh. Maybe you will wonder CPU can trade in meh? yup! coz brother is a employee in HP. hee~

Wat had i done yesterday? well, nothing much, just clearing my lab reports as well as the assignments. Students who are working full time have no time for leisure.

No comments:

Post a Comment