Created by Wedding Favors

23 October 2006

At work

I had a relaxed time over the weekend. There's no lessons, no exams yet, no meeting up with friends, just staying home watching tv, lazing around, watching over my cute niece hee~ hm... Brother has really grown up to be a caring husband as well as a good daddy.. He's a bit clusmy when taking care of the baby at first.. but now, he's good. Sis's baby has now grown up to 6kg! 3 months currently. Hm.. baby grows fast.. Both babies are so so cute!! my heart melts when they smile. they are just like angels =)

I think someone used my office computer. Keyboard and mouse were not in place.. maybe the auntie tried to clean them? Nah probably not. Auntie where got so free. She's not even here over the weekend. ha~ Maybe I just think too much.. monday mah.. nothing betta to do. haha~

There's not many pple around in the office today. Most of them took leave to enjoy a long weekend. AS usual, I cant. I need to save my leaves for exams. Sianz.

No comments:

Post a Comment