Created by Wedding Favors

09 October 2006

Distance is not a barrier to maintaining a good friendship

I love my baby niece. She's so so cute and obedient! Hee~ she smiles when you play with her and cries only when she wants her milk or soil her diapers - no more unnecessary "moves". She falls asleep when she has her pacifier and makes a cute sound when she yawns. Hee~ we are going to welcome my sis-in-law's baby this week! More pple in my family!

Haze haze.. go away.. although the haze is not affecting me, it is affecting the pple around me... bro, mum and kk, as well as some other colleagues. Pple that are suffering from the haze. Do get well soon yeah?

By the way, I got my Zen V plus last week.. my long awaiting present from kk =). It's small and cute... but I havent really explore into details on the user'g guide. My first MP3 player mah. hehe~ somemore with Video function. great. heh. I also got another present from my good friend who's overseas. I'm really happy to receive her gift.. coz I know, distance is not a barrier to maintaining a good friendship. eh.. does this sentence make sense? I got lousy english. =p

Another headache. Kk's and vieth's birthday coming soon.. what am I going to get for them? *thinks hard*

No comments:

Post a Comment