Created by Wedding Favors

03 October 2006

Back.

I'm back! Hee~ Actually I'm back for a few days from hongkong already.. just that I spent my own sweet time uploading the pictures, as well as developing them. =) I took a total of 168 pictures but only loading 66 of them which are viewable.. heh. oh ya, there they are, the link's at the right nand side.

Overall, I enjoyed myself in HK. Free and easy and there's no timing to abide. We had nice hotel room and service too. hee~ the location is definitely good! the mtr station is just located right under our hotel. =)

I visited places where normal tourists would go.. like Disneyland, temple street, ladies market, lan kwai fong, Wong Da Xian temple, ocean park, Victoria harbour, Peak and the wax museum, causeway bay etc etc. A lot of walking here and there.. but i guess it's worth it. I even got a chance to see 3 HK artistes! Lee Chan-Sam, Guo Ke Yi and her husband Lin Wen long (I dunno how to spell their names hee~)

I didnt get a lot of things. Just a few souveniors here and there. Things arent that cheap there actually.. sales period was over..

****

Side track a bit. Mum just told me that my senile grandma had another black eye. The first time she said she fell down.. Now I seriously suspect that she was beaten by the maid. Yet my uncles didnt want to do anything, leaving a maid with my grandma under a 4 room flat.. i guess that the maid can do anything she wants. Men's clothes were even found there. If there's anything serious happened (like maid getting pregnant), my uncle's going to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment