Created by Wedding Favors

16 October 2006

Aircon's down.

Yesterday's my dear's birthday. It may be over.. but I still want to wish him - may all his wishes come true - especially in getting good results in his coming exam =)

On Friday the 13th last week, another niece is born to this world. She's pretty~ with double eyelids and dimples. =) Her name is not decided.. but will be soon. hee~

Now now.. I'm having a lot of distraction. you know, newborns tend to be crying a lot, expressing all their fears, frustration, hungriness by crying.. I cant really study much. I need to be around helping whenever I can.. so that my sister in law will not feel so stressed out..

Anyway, currently my office window is opened.. light breeze plus haze coming through.. y is this so? because the whole level aircon has broken down!! Imagine with big equipments generating heat and sitting together with them.. it's a torture!! well, I think i need to get a drink... hungry. breakfast time.

No comments:

Post a Comment