Created by Wedding Favors

29 November 2005

Tired

Yesterday had my first MCQ test for Immunology. Generally its ok. Sure pass one lah. But then got some questions i really dunno whats the answer.. so ti kam loh. hee~ see if i got the luck to ti kam correctly or not. heehee~

Later I'm having my practical lesson.. starting from yesterday, my lecturer is changed.. a bit not used to it. She speaks with a strange tone and essence.. and then her way of teaching is to read from the presentation slides with little diagrams and pictures to go with... so a little bit boring lah. I even switched off my mind and cant catch any hints for the exam.. Although we have the lecture recorded, the mike was dead yesterday.. so got video no audio also no use... sianz...

Ok lah.. 1 and a half more hours to go... gotta stay awake.. coz I'm feeling a little bit sleepy now.. *Yawnz*

2 comments:

Ralphine said...

jiayou huishan u can do it!!

BlueSky said...

Thanks girl. I'm working real hard right now...

Post a Comment