Created by Wedding Favors

20 November 2005

I'm working tmr!!

Yesterday mum and sis accompanied me to Taka =) I went for the IPL session while they went ahead to shop around. (sis was getting 2 wedding gifts for her 2 friends who are getting married soon, i think.) After my session, I went to join them and we had China food again at Imperial Treasure Restaurant.. Nice ambient, good service... but then very ex leh.. we only ate very little and it cost us about 60bucks.. but anyway, if mum's happy, I am too. hee~

I went to class after my lunch.. and after class, i went back to orchard and meet Joann. Hee~ long time since i saw her liao.. she gave me souveniors from Bangkok.. Nice nice.. i like it a lot. They are a white tank top and a necklace. Thank you! We had a nice time chatting and making jokes.. if we were both not tired, I'm sure we could chat til later~! Let's meet again sometime.. coz i forget to bring the necklace you lent me last time. hee~

Alright, just realised that i have a MCQ test the following monday.. i guess i need to study liao.. there's too much information i need to study and get them all into my head.. if not.. die liao.. First thing first. I need to get something to eat so that i can have the energy to study. hehee~ tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment