Created by Wedding Favors

21 November 2005

I see a mountain

Heh. This morning as i went to the office and opened my email.. wow. 105 new mails and 30 over junkmails. Took quite some time to clear up but didnt really read through everything... it's too much!

After that... i worked non stop (except lunch break and 2 toilet break) til 5.30pm. Did a lot of things today and felt satisfied. haa~ strange right? I think is because i managed to clear up a lot of mess. I still got a lot of things to do actually.. and i dun like to delegate. As usual (except my 4 days MC lah). I rather do all things by myself rather than checking other pple's work after they helped me. if things go wrong, the arrow still points back to me right? Maybe i'm a perfectionist... and maybe i'm too petty... coz i always see mistakes in other pple's work and i cant stand them.. especially when it's my protocol...

That is why I dun care whether the others in the lab are free or have nothing to do or not.. But i know that Vic had his own protocols/SOPs/Validation etc to deal with. Maybe if you have nothing to do and surfing net or something else... DONT hide (coz i usually dun).. hiding makes it more OBVIOUS... surfing net and then clicking back to the default lotus note when others or me came back into the office..

No comments:

Post a Comment