Created by Wedding Favors

18 November 2005

Friday.

Last day of my MC. It's weekend... after that i will have to get back to work again. heh. I feared what i'm going to see this coming monday.. sure that are a lot of work piled up, waiting for me to clear.. sigh...

This is the first week of my study. Immunology. Everything's ok.. except that it's quite boring when you got to study the same thing every week. (coz 1 module this sem)... Or maybe its because i am more relaxed? coz dun have to work and study at the same time... Anyway, I'll know when i get back to work..

I seems to be forgetting a lot of stuffs taught by Dr Ramsay.... furthermore, i'm used to being spoon fed. haha~ thats a very bad attitude to have in a student. And of course, I'll try my best to change... my aim is to get good grades!

No comments:

Post a Comment