Created by Wedding Favors

05 November 2005

Memories...so nice... so nostalgic

As I laid back on my bed.. I plugged in my earphones and started listening to the songs in my MP3 player... my room was dark.. slowly, i drifted away.. into my own thoughts.. I started to remember the days when I was a kid..

It was a rainy day... dad told me to remain at the place and wait for him to come back. I can see him running into the rain, across the street.... minutes later, he's back with a brand new umbrella. He carried me up and walked home together.

I was playful. I refused to get up from the bathtub when mum wanted to add in more hot water for us to bath.. I scald myself from the boiling water.. I can still remember how mum carried me and rushed me to the hospital...

It was my first movie. The Lion King.. Sis brought me there. It was her treat using her savings. I enjoyed myself. I love the movie. I bought the soundtrack after that and we had a sing-a-long session.

First time working together in Disney with brother. I had fun. Bro was afraid that I may make mistakes and so he was strict at me. I can understand. He has always been looking out for me since i was a kid.

Those mentioned above are only a small part of my memory. Even though there were days when we suffered, days when we are not happy.. but as long as I am with my family, those memories... gave me the strength to carry on. I love them. If there is next life, I still want to be together with dad, mum, bro and sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment