Created by Wedding Favors

13 November 2005

Good things and bad things balances.

Good thing - There. here is my purple gold ring i mentioned. well, the picture is a bit blur.. but aga aga can see lah.

Bad thing - I noticed small red spots appearing on my body over the past few days.. they got really itche and hence i went to a doc today. guess what, I got CHICKEN POX! A little good thing is that.. i got myself vaccinated about 5 years ago.. hence mine is not a full blown case. No fever, no other symptoms except red itche spots. He wanted to give me MC.. but i was thinking i got a lot of work to do and I am fine, just the itch. hence, i was given a cream to apply, some anti-itch pills and was also told not to go too close to pregnant women and babies, get more rest/sleep and drink lots of water.

3 comments:

HiL said...

hope u get well soon..wnated to meet u up tomorrow because i am going down to collect my testimonial..finally..but i have got it..so wishing u well here instead of face to face..take care yeah..

HiL said...

haha..wat i meant was i havent got CP..

BlueSky said...

oh i see. hee~ good lah. got your testimonial liao. At least something off from your mind.

Post a Comment