Created by Wedding Favors

05 August 2005

Study~~

Received the letter from University of Western Australia. Heh. Yeah~ Bachelor of Science (Phamaceutical Science) 2nd Year. I'm exempted from 8 modules.. organic and inorganic chemistry and stats were 2 of them. I'm really lousy in these 2 subjects.. so lucky that i dun have to take it again. hee~

Course will be starting in 24 Sept. First Sem only got 1 module. Good. hee~ I'm nervous as well as excited.. I'm soon a student once again. Will I be able to cope? My brain is getting rusty... hehee~

6 comments:

Alana Jane said...

Congrats and jia yo! I'm sure you can ! :)

Lianne said...

haha, tell me about it, i start school the week after next, and i don't think i -can- think anymore. :p

BlueSky said...

Yup Yup~~ let us strive in studying! hehehe

SD said...

Bluesky jie jie jiayou!!!

Anonymous said...

congrats ! :)

BlueSky said...

Thanks everyone!!

Post a Comment