Created by Wedding Favors

26 August 2005

I cant focus.

Tonight Kk and I will be meeting our friend for dinner.. Time and place should be 7pm at Tiong Bahru. I not that sure because I was invited through Kk. =) Bought her a moshi moshi accessory. very nice. I like it myself too.

Anyway, had nothing much on hand now. so i browse the airline companies to see if there are any cheap deals. we are planning to go Penang and visit kk's granny. Seems like he's too busy these few days.. so i took the initiative to look around. It's easy looking for air tickets now... just a few clicks away.

Found 1 deal. great. But i dun have a credit card. hence gotta wait for kk again. haha~ another reason that i dun want to book the tickets now because i need a second pair of eyes (afraid of making mistakes).. and i need him to provide me with some details. hee~

11am now. still got a long time before knocking off. My eyes are tired. cant really keep my eyes focus on the screen. *yawnz*

2 comments:

Alana Jane said...

Penang .. you'll be able to visit Mary then? ;)

BlueSky said...

i think so. I did note down her address... however i remembered she told me that she will only move into her new house on 15 Sept.

Post a Comment