Created by Wedding Favors

01 August 2005

A long entry to summarise Friday, saturday and sunday

We had our car rally last friday... our group had various stops like, labrador park, Airbase museum, Alexander hospital, Changi beach, st andrew cathedral and pasir ris park. There were a total of 9 stages, and all groups didnt have the chance to complete all.. too many stages with too little time allocated. (we missed the punggol stop and the japanese cemetry.. i forgot the other one)

I was the youngest, yet, weakest amongst my group.. our first stop was labrador park and we need to do a lot of physical activities... like counting the number of planks of the aerial staircase, running down slopes and walking up slopes were a challenge for me. I felt nausea after all that activities.. worse still, sorching hot sun!! I was sweating profusely.. Another contributing factor to my nausea was driving around with constant braking from our dear driver! Oh gosh.. motion sickness made me thought of giving up. Nevertheless, I persevered and carried on until our event coordinator called us to say "time's up".. and meeting point was our MD's place.

All the hardwork I experienced did not go down to drain.. our group managed to answer a lot of questions and took all pics. Hence, we came up the third. hee~

**************************
Saturday I met Ting, Liyi and Ping.. we had a nice time chatting and eating at Big 'O'. It's been a while since we last sat together eating and chatting heartily. It's nice to see them all doing well now. Liyi, the blur one, forgot to bring my gift, Ting and Ping wanted me to choose my gift on the day itself.. but i couldnt find one. hence, a belated one, maybe. We hang around orchard until about 6.30pm and kk came to meet me up after work.

You guys were wondering whats Kk's surprises were? Right
1) popping a bouquet of flowers - purple roses
2) bringing me to night safari
3) presenting my fav phone 7270 in front of me, ready to use.

That's soooooooo sweet!! You know, that was the first time i received a Bouquet of flowers.. and first time going night safari!! Everything's so exciting and i really really enjoyed myself that night.. Thanks and I love ya!
*************************
I received many wishes from my friends and family, like mum, sis, bro, kerk, meiyin, Kk, ting, ping, liyi, ying, jooyee, danny, wenwei, angela, shirley, shirz, dennis, CRU folks, adela, steve, qiuling, lixing, jason, sam etc etc.. a lot lah. If i missed anyone out here, pls dun be angry hor~ i really cant remember so many.. I just want to say a very BIG THANK YOU to all of you.. you guys really make me happy. =)

I also went to Vieth's house to see little Ethan.. He's so cute, so small =) After eating lunch and staying for about 3 hours or so, I left and head home to have a little cake cutting "ceremony". kk then brought me out to eat "mee sua" til we're so full... we only had our dinner with mum at around 8.30pm. KFC for dinner.

Thanks once again to all!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're most welcome My Dear =) Always our pleasure!~ Hee...

Post a Comment