Created by Wedding Favors

24 August 2005

Phone comparison.

They got new phones. Bro's gf got herself Sonyericsson k700i(left) and bro himself got k750i (right).

Let me give some specifications of the 2 phones.

Sony Ericsson k700i: VGA camera, blue tooth and infrared, not forgetting video recording. It has an inbuilt of 41 MB memory and weigh 93g.

Sony Ericsson k750i: 2 Mega pixel camera (auto focus), bluetooth and infrared plus video recording. It has an inbuilt memory of 34Mb plus a 64Mb memory stick included. You can change the memory stick to 1Gb. There are also loads of functions to explore. It comes with the PC software and the cable. oh ya, its a MP3 player too. The 3rd pic is the backview of k750i. cool right? It looks exactly like a camera from behind. the lens are also protected by the slide cover and plus, there's photolight!! I tried it yesterday and the light is really bright~

Summary: My brother's phone is cool!! and it's cheap!! its about 488 dollars and you get a camera plus mp3 player plus handphone all fused together!!



Ok.. this is my phone. Features: Dual display, VGA camera (4x zoom, night mode), video recorder (Up to 4 mins), Voice recorder (Up to 3 mins), MP3 player, infrared only. Weigh 121g.

This is a not so good phone in terms of feature wise. but it looks good (exterior). It has similar functions as the k700i.. just that it weighs much more heavier. One stupid thing about this phone is, it is a mp3 player... but of no use at ALL. Inbuilt memory of 13 mB and cannot support any external memory card. This phone cost my dear 338 bucks. I still like it a lot. coz it's a flip phone!!! (stupid reason huh)

Beside the phone is my camera. 2 mega pixels with mp3 player. cost me 450 bucks. Super expensive when it first launched.. cost we are buying the technology of the fusion of camera and mp3... (i didnt predict that multipurpose handphones like k750i will be out so soon - anyway, i bought the camera cause i need it that time.) Now the camera cost only 300 plus. I like this camera because it is super slim. only 9mm wide and with rotating lens, voice and video recording. guess what, its much more lighter than my phone! (i dunno the exact weight though).

In total summary...... all phones/cameras got its pros and cons. cant really compare that much.. but you really have to consider the features of the phone/camera.. whether you need it or not.. If not, buying an expensive phone/camera and you seldom use it... doesnt worth it too. Most importantly, do not buy in impulse!!

2 comments:

Alana Jane said...

Cool .. my little cousin (Pri 2 only!) is also carrying the SE k700i .. I was so stunned when I was back to sg a few weeks ago becos all my little cousins (4 of them and all still in pri schs) were using phones far more advanced than I!!

BlueSky said...

Primary 2? Still remember that I got my first pager when I was sec 2!! I think children are more fortunate nowadays...

Post a Comment