Created by Wedding Favors

28 August 2005

Me and my Ba Zhang

Went to do some volunteer work yesterday. (organised by our social commitee members) . There's Steve, Nellie, Hwee ching, Kwee Poo, Lorriane, Leong Woo, Ibrahim, Hilary, Sheron and me. We brought the kids from Melrose home to Prawn Fishing at Pasir Ris town park. There were 25 children. From the youngest 5 to the oldest about 11. The whole event was nice and fun..some kids were really nice and they even tried to remember our names. they'll call us Jie jie and hold on to our hands. The children enjoyed fishing and prawning, playing games, getting prizes etc etc. In general, the event was a sucess. =)

However, there were small accidents happened, like, being pinched by the prawns, my fingers being hooked by the children's fishing hook and the worse, shelter falling into the pond, landing down on my right feet, scraping off a little skin. Ouch. I think I'm having bad luck. heh. Here's the pictures of my "ba zhang"

1 comment:

Alana Jane said...

Oh dear ... hope u get well soon ..

Post a Comment