Created by Wedding Favors

30 August 2005

An email from him brightens my day.

Received an email yesterday from a friend whom we didnt contact for a long time... I felt happy. He was the one to take care of me, when i am all alone in the lab during attachment days (in brisbane). I remembered the days when he brought food to share with me.. and the days when he drove me home, coz was a little late. He was just like a brother to me.. furthermore, he's an asian. hence, he made me felt more comfortable with him.

Anyway, I think he is facing a little technical difficulties with his PhD work. Hope that he can solve the problem soon. Good Luck!!

[pause.]

Today KK is going to KL for a business trip.. so good.. he got the chance to go overseas.. he will be back on friday.. seems sooo long to me... hehe~ but anyway, he said that he will be coming to meet me on friday, as well as sat. =) have fun!

2 comments:

Alana Jane said...

Absence makes the heart grow fonder mah .. so being away for a while is good .. ;)

Have fun too! :)

BlueSky said...

hee~ ya.. although he is physically absent, he still calls me from there. hee~ makes no difference actually.

Post a Comment