Created by Wedding Favors

08 April 2005

It's been some time I last wrote something in here.. I kept posting those "strange" quotes etc etc was actually to tell blog readers I am still blogging, still online. heh. Just that i got nothing interesting to write about and I dun want to bore the readers.

Anyway, I am really busy... 8 hours at work is not enough for me.. Loads and loads of things to do... trainings and meetings to attend.. and my protocol is starting next week liao still gotta help out in another protocol.. sianz... sometimes not even my protocol i also have to do nice nice for them... argh..... some of the nurses asked me to be their model for the sphygmoCor (an equipment that measures pulse wave)....

Although i am busy, I will not stay back and finish... work is forever there... thats why there's a job. heh. No use working OT.. (some more no money coz its unofficial).. However i do feel an invisible stress around me... keep thinking about work... keep thinking of the things i didnt do and also those things i may have forgotten to do... blah blah blah.... i am that kind of kan chiong person... die die must finish but doesnt want to work OT - contradicting right? hEe~~ that's me.

ok...weekend is finally here and i am at home now.. so it's time for RELAXATION!! Leave those troubles for work til monday...Time for TV.. tata!!

1 comment:

Alana Jane said...

Hey, I'm like that too .. gan chiong but don't like to ot .. :P

Anyway, keep posting! It's good to know what's going on. :)

Post a Comment