Created by Wedding Favors

20 April 2005

Short Update

Hi Hi, this is be a short update to let my readers know that i am still "alive" =) I have been real busy with work these few weeks.. sianz... I got frustrations but is feeling better after the curse i put on him.. haha....

OK.. today there is a false alarm on fire... No warnings and the alarm just went off like that.. I wonder if its a prank.. or is it a drill... Furthermore, there's ongoing trial today.. and the subjects were all evacuated. haha~ As for the lab, my supervisor came in and said "If you all are handling the samples, go ahead and do that. You dun have to evacuate. I think this is only a drill" Back in my head I was thinking... think ah...wat if it's really a fire... I guess our specimens are more important then our lives. heh.

Anyway, I will be going for a KTV session today.. A last min decision by my colleagues. hee~~

2 comments:

Alana Jane said...

The management sucks, eh? To think they'd rather risk your lives than the samples. Tsk, tsk.

Lianne said...

*grin* i remember an ex-colleague saying to someone who wanted to leave at the 'early' hour of 6.30pm, because it was his birthday.

"Birthday? Scientists don't have birthdays!"

Post a Comment