Created by Wedding Favors

24 April 2005

Happy Day

It was about 12 midnight... no more trains to take... the only thing was to take cab... but none in sight. I called him... asking him to come out to have a drink or something, so that i could see him, so that someone could accompany me home. He agreed... after knowing that I'm all alone, out in the late night. He said he would be there half an hour later. I waited patiently. Then at that particular moment, there were cabs. (I guess the drivers waited for 12 to struck to earn the midnight charges). I could call him and tell him i could take a cab... but i didnt. I just wanted to see him.

He drove me to Newton to have my dinner. We talked... I didnt feel tired at all.. I felt happy instead... coz he was there, with me.

I got home at 2am. =)

6 comments:

Alana Jane said...

Who is 'he' huh? ;)
:P

BlueSky said...

hm.. you want to know? Stay tune to my next email to you. =p

Lianne said...

oh bugger, i want to know too! haha. so much more exciting than my nonexistent love life. :p

BlueSky said...

Hee~ uh huh...I'm not telling.. =P

felicium said...

i also want to know!!!
tell me more!

Lianne said...

*grin* oh wells. was worth a try! good luck. ;)

Post a Comment