Created by Wedding Favors

28 April 2005

It's Thursday. 2 more days to a long weekend. I really look forward to it. hee~ I wonder what will i do and where will i go... need some form of relaxation. I've been working hard these 2 weeks.

It's a cloudy day today... heard the news yesterday that it will rain today... really hope that it will rain tonight... so that i can sleep better. Its getting really warm over here in singapore 34.6 D celcius yesterday.. I wish that i am in some other cooler countries now..

2 comments:

Alana Jane said...

I thought I clicked on my friend's site (she has this skin too!).

Wow. Bloody hot there, ay? It's pretty warm here too. Apparently, it's the hottest april in ?? years (and it's supposed to be mid-autumn now!).

BlueSky said...

Yeah~ it's sooooo hot!! felt like sauna... hope this kinda weather will go off soon...

*I've actually used this skin before.. hee~

Post a Comment