Created by Wedding Favors

13 February 2005

Was waiting for my cd to be ready while typing this entry. Hm.. it's sunday today... gotta start working tmr.. it's brother first day of work also.. and it's valentine's day. That man will not be working tmr i think. he took leave before CNY. Good. At least my monday will be a little bit nicer. heh. Oh, good luck to you bro. Hope you will have a nice start!

Dun think that i will be going out tmr.. there's actually 2 invitations for a dinner, but i rejected.. V day is a day to spend with your love one.. since i dun have my significant yet, i want to spend it at home.. meeting other pple seems to be so weird. I know some pple prefer not to be alone on that special day... oh well *sigh*

Oh, i think that the new comment system for blogger is cool. Just like haloscan le...i'd remove my haloscan... so it's one less password and user id to remember. heh. my brain is flooded with all these passwords and user ids... Argh!!

1 comment:

Alana Jane said...

We are on the same boat neh .. spending v-day alone at home .. :..(

Post a Comment