Created by Wedding Favors

21 February 2005

A guilty day

Hm... today not in a good mood... feeling a bit guilty towards my Protocol leader. I kept some of the original reports with me without realising.... then now, end of protocol - i found the reports when i was clearing my cupboard. To make things worse, there was one error on one of the reports. Oh gosh.. that report was sent from overseas.. so even i emailed the contract lab to send me another amended report, it will take some time. Hm... I wonder if i will get her into trouble. but first of all, I think i will get into trouble if the Team leaders want to make a mountain out of it. heh. I'm prepared for anything that's gonna happen.

Borrowed vcds from my friend and colleagues... wondering if i am able to finish them in time or not.. ;p

2 comments:

felicium said...

hey ger, dun feel bad k. i dunno wat really happened but every 1 make mistakes!!! I'm sure e PL wil understand. U shld noe e TLs there beta than me rite. so no matter wat they say dun take it too hard wor. I'm here for u k. =)

Alana Jane said...

To err is human, to forgive is divine (can't give credit coz have no idea who said that). Anyway, say this to your PL and I'm sure she'll forgive you. :D

Post a Comment