Created by Wedding Favors

17 February 2005

Time for cracking my head to think of new objectives for the year. Yeah~ those of you who understand what "performance management".. you will know that it's a tough one. *sigh* Setting objectives for the job i'm doing everyday... cant think of any to write now.. and we are supposed to hand it up to HR by end of the month. Sianz.

Anyway, let me forget a this PM for a moment and do my blogging. Hm.. went westmall yesterday to do the transferring of M1 line to kk liao.. after that, we caught a movie. Constantine. Sorry Na.. was supposed to see with you.. but i watched it first. sorry. It's a nice show.. with a little bit of humour inside.

Hectic week for me.. and my energy is depleting... hope that weekend will soon come, so that i can have a good rest. heh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened to Benny's blog huh?
Janice

BlueSky said...

Hm.. it seems like he had deleted his blog and stopped blogging.

Post a Comment