Created by Wedding Favors

04 February 2005

Angry~

Hmph!! Went to IMM best denki just now, wanting to get mp3 player for brother's bday.. I chose the model i want and asked the sales person some questions. he answered me in a haste and went to entertain another guy. initially, i thought it's ok, giving me some time to consider... then off he went.. for quite some time, came back with a box and took out an Ipod.. so the other customer is getting an Ipoh huh.. Anyway, i decided to get the creative mp3 player.. i gave an eye contact to the sales rep and he ignored me!! fine, i waited for another 2 to 3 mins.. he totally treated me as if im invisible!! I got really pissed off then, me and mum decided to walk off... there are more shops out there and gives better service!!

Now then i realised retail therapy helps in some way or another, i got back to clementi and bought 2 x 3/4 pants and a belt for myself, got sis and mum a tshirt each and nana a belt... total i spent with 15 mins.. 100 plus. heh~ it did relieve my anger caused by that stupid sales person just now.

Anyway, back to mp3 player... KK is accompanying me to get one tmr. hee~ thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment