Created by Wedding Favors

11 February 2005

Sunny Friday

Hm... went to visit both grandmas yesterday.. was perfectly well initially... just that when i reached there... my uncles started smoking.. and that really irritated my nose... i couldnt stand it anymore and asked mum to move on to the next grandma house.

Who knows, the other grandma's house was even worse!! dust everywhere and kids started running around, disturbing those dust on the floor and the bed and the curtain! i wonder wat my grandma's maid was doing when all of us were not around!! (my grandma and her maid live alone).. Argh~ those dust and dirt were flying around!! then i got my flu.. *Sigh* felt really terrible...

Anyway, i realised that all my cousins and nephew have really grown up.. some grow taller, some grow thinner, some are smarter and some are naughtier... then my aunties.. a lot are prettier and know how to dress liao.. then my uncles... grown fatter.. hahaa...

I wonder another 5 years down the road.. what will our families be like? will there be any more gatherings like this? i doubt so...

No comments:

Post a Comment