Created by Wedding Favors

05 February 2005

Happy~

Just saw the pic shirz posted on the blog... actually, i found that there's some resemblance huh.. hee~ oh sister and brother, I finally found you after 22 years!

Hm, got Creative MuVo N200 for brother. Cost $215, 512MB.. I think it's still reasonable. I got that from Sim Lim too. I like the Slim one (shirz got).. but too bad, i'm getting for brother so i had to choose something he likes. hee~ After that i went Seiyu to get a braun buffel wallet for brother. His is torned and he is starting his first job soon at HP, so i decided to get another one for him.. Wah... spent a total of $300 on brother's bday gift.. but i think it's still ok.. coz this is the first time (out of 22 years) i got such an expensive gift for him.. only once. No more. heh~

Once again, thanks KK for driving me around to get that 2 presents.. oh ya, treat my wobbler martian well ok? next time i sit in your car, i want to see that still wobbling inside. heehee~

No comments:

Post a Comment