Created by Wedding Favors

28 October 2004

Today

Today is really a busy day for me... started work at 8.30am with a bit of running nose... logged on to the pc, check Lilly mail.. and then off i went to the lab to do the samples til 11am (2 protocols running at the same time, with me alone in the lab and he was on late morning shift). then went for a meeting with NRL personnel til 12.15am..

Had my lunch.. then back to the lab to do the samples til 4.30pm.. time to go for the Post prc meeting... there were a lot of issues to be resolved for this particular protocol.. busy busy man.. that meeting ended quite late.. and i left the office at about 6.30pm +++ Doreen sms me after that, saying i didnt wait for her.. since we were going the same direction.. sorry! (by the way, she is the PL for this complicated protocol)

I am really sorry for not able to meet you Haru. Gomenasai~ m(-_-)m

No comments:

Post a Comment