Created by Wedding Favors

24 October 2004

Rainy Sunday

It's Sunday again.. and its raining heavily now... Later in the evening i will be going to sentosa Rasa Shangri-La for a wedding dinner... My father's god brother's son will be marrying a japanese lady.. I'm interested in seeing the bride... I wonder how will she dress tonight. =)

Last friday Doreen, Vieth, Nana and me went to Kbox at cineleisure.. we had a fun time singing and laughing at each other... esp nana.. when she did a lot of strange movements to keep herself warm.. (the room was really cold) We sang from 8pm all the way to 2-3am.. if I'm not wrong.. and we were really tired after that.

Haru had lent me a book by Robert kiyosaki - Rich dad poor dad.. Sorry leh~~ i have just started reading chapter 2 only.. these few days i am really really busy.. not even have the time to watch my animations.. that also explain the reason for being broke for this month.

Oh ya, Rach, i dun have your email leh.. so i will only be telling you the 2nd URL of my other blog later next week when i see you in the office. Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment