Created by Wedding Favors

07 October 2004

There will be someone coming to fix our toilet window today.. finally.. or else we will be one of the culprit to have a fallen window at HBD flat. Hahaaa~~ my toilet window has been there for about 23 years... the frame is made of wood... so after so many years, the wood is rotting away.. there's fungus growing already.. just that mum and dad dont want to waste the money to change. Now.. finally, my dad get to know a friend that is doing this kind of business.. hence we got a fairly cheap deal.heh.

i got 2 blisters on my left little toe.. so painful.. regretted that i purposely pierced it and cut away the top skin.. haha.. wore slippers to work today.. cannot wear shoes lah. too painful liao.. it's worse when my poor little toe come in contact with H2O...

There's a lot of work to do leh.. dun feel like doing them... they are not that urgent..just that the TLs are getting kiasu.. I'm getting tired of work.. really tired... i need something exciting to motivate me...

No comments:

Post a Comment