Created by Wedding Favors

05 October 2004

Just told mum this morning that i dun like to meet colleagues on the way to work.. dun like to talk and cross the bridge... i just want to listen to my Mp3... sianz.... then very "suai"... met the man when i alighted.. it kept talking to me... and i dun feel like replying him...

Then the stupid pig in my company doesnt allow me to use his workstation to convert the CRU link into PDF file... (FYI, the acrobat distiller is now only installed in his workstation and no where else...) so i dun care liao.. i downloaded the software in my pc here... convert them and then deleted the software again.. so troublesome.. but then dun have to go and ask him and see his face. bleh~

Well, i have to go for the startup meeting liao.. my turn to present again... sianz... update u guys again!

No comments:

Post a Comment