Created by Wedding Favors

19 October 2004

My mentee is a hardworking girl. During lunch time, she stayed back to read up SOPs and do her computer based training courses. Wow.. I was not that hardworking when i first came. I only remembered that i wanted to finish every asap.. not to the extend of not going for lunch. hah. Anyway, will continue to observe her. ;p

Will be meeting Haru tmr for a little game... wat sort of game? I'm not too sure myself too.. have to wait until i try it out. Hope that it will be fun though.

Meeting KK on friday to pass him his bday gift i chose with Shannie and Eunice.. then will be going for a ktv session on sat with Vieth they all... $$$ again.. *sigh* however, thank you mum for giving me 20 bucks yesterday... yeah~~ it has been a while since she gave me money. heh. happy happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment