Created by Wedding Favors

08 April 2004

Yup... feeling sick today... down with a flu.. feeling sleepy the whole day...didnt go to see a doc... because i am lazy.. and then i can rest over the long weekends..

Today is a sad day actually... today is the first time ever i saw my mum shouting and swearing... at my neighbour... both (neighbour and us) have faults... when i saw the incident... i feel very strange... i dunno how to help my mum... she was alone... and my neighbour got her husband with her... i cant do anything.. i feel terrible...my mum sounded harsh.. i dunno what to do... I'm sorry mum... cant help you.. all i did is sit down there and listen.. Wanna known what happen? thats about the space my neighbours are occupying... their things have blocked our way to getting our window washed... they put a lot of things outside... 2 carts, plants and more plants, shoe racks and is stacking up all the way... then mum splash water at our window and the water dripped directly onto their shoes... thats when the conflict starts... until now, mum is still angry. I dunno how to help her ease the anger... but somehow... i feel that mum shouldnt do that too...

enough of those... just now feeling better.. me and some of my colleagues went to west coast recreation center to play pool.. that was the first time i try for a full game.. i know that my aim-ing is really lousy.. so sorry for letting you guys down.. maybe i need to practise more... i'm actually bad at all aim-ing games... after that we went jacks place to have our dinner.. the food is bland... somemore i am sick... so the food taste even blander... so stayed on to chat..as usual... and probably sat going to some ones house to learn mahjong...

No comments:

Post a Comment