Created by Wedding Favors

15 April 2004

Hm... the format of my blog looked a bit out of alignment when i'm using the pc at home... when i am in the office, everything looks fine... why is this so? I also dunno.. gonna find out and do something..hehee..

Today recieved the picture of Ginger and Shirz + Jo... so cute and so beautiful... miss ya so much friend... but too bad... i cant fly over and visit you... maybe someday sometime.. hehee... for a holiday... Oh ya, visited Shirz website... great... got lotsa pics of Ginger..heheee.. maybe i will put a link from my blog... when i get her permission...(Some pple only like to disclose their blog to certain pple... because there may contain some secrets!! whatever, I'm not sure.. hehee..)

Hm... will be having wheat bread + cheese for lunch later... supposed to be my breakfast.. but then Jer brought some cakes.. and i have hers first.. yum yum =)..

oh ya, Yesterday dreamt of something strange... I dreamt that me and my bro + a girl had some drugs with us... both the police and the society members were all after us.. during an emergency, the girl and me swallow all the pills we got.. somehow i managed to rush home after that... after i got home alone, i bumped into an uncle and he looked nervous. He claimed that he was looking for a friend but when i reached home, i saw my dad's legs are being chopped off!! surprisingly, there was no blood at all and the legs and my dad's body were still able to wriggle... funny dream... but then when i thought of it, its a bit scary huh... dreamt that my dad's legs were chopped off...

No comments:

Post a Comment