Created by Wedding Favors

10 April 2004

my mum has been acting strange since that quarrel incident... she seems to get frustrated and angry easily... she link my words to negative thoughts and then scold me.... what am i suppose to do? i dun know... hope that time will let her forget the worries... she has grown old.... i dun wanna upset her further... but then she seems to assume that nobody is helping her... she ask me not to talk to her if i am not helping her... *sign*... i cant seem to get happy with my mum feeling this way... my world actually contains a large portion of my mum... now the way she's treating me... i cant help feeling sad... nobody can help me... the only thing that i can do is not to further agigate her... mum.... i really hope that you can forget about this whole thing... i am scared... i am worried about you...

No comments:

Post a Comment