Created by Wedding Favors

14 April 2004

Hello... here i am again... my legs are tired from half a day's standing.... counting down the number of days before my protocol ends... hehee... 2 more days to go!! yippee!!

Well well... my office is feeling a bit cold today... and the weather outside is really hot and sunny... =) My brain is not working that well today... maybe its half sleeping half working..hehee... got up at 6 am today... Know what, watched a show today... Not that fantastic and not that scary... but when the channel was on and i was all alone in the tearoom... the feeling is really a bit strange.. just like the ghost is just standing around me.. haahaa... not to worry, thats over... scaring myself..

Hm... my boss wants to meet me and have a one to one session with her.. i guess it is about the news that i am going to further my studies... dunno what to talk to her also.. but got no choice.. have to tell her... my supervisor say they want to make plans...

No comments:

Post a Comment