Created by Wedding Favors

19 April 2004

Today's a busy day at work... worked 8-5pm...nearly forget to go home.. haha.. thought 5.30pm... Felicia reminded me..hehe~~

Just had my dinner... my back aches...feeling bloated.. its the time of the month.. again... sianz... that's the life being a female..

Boring today...got a lot of "clean up" to do... i mean the cleaning up of the documents...reprinting new forms... drawing up roster...etc... the only thing that makes my day happy today was.... a subject smiled at me today... so sweet.. a long sweet smile...with eye contact... so captivating.. hahaa~ makes my heart melt... it has been a long time since someone smiled at me in that way...anyway, there's nothing between us... (there wont and i wont, because he is a volunteer.)

Ok... end of today... watching tv later... all the way to 10pm and its time for bed..hehee~ 8-5 again tomolo...see you again !!

No comments:

Post a Comment