Created by Wedding Favors

26 April 2004

A sad day for me yesterday... everything was going well... when bro and sis started a quarrel.... i froze in fear....this is the first time i saw bro so angry.... even threaten and pushed sis... i was scared... i cried... i ran into the toilet to hide and cry... is he my bro? I dunno... my hearting was pounding hard... why, why did he have to do that? i know that sis made a mistake... but theres's no need to be so fierce right? He even slam my chair... my digicam was spoilt... mum cried... thats the first time i saw mum cried...she was hurt... hurt terribly...mum even got bruised when trying to stop bro from hitting sis... mum never cry even she was quarrelling with dad...this time she was hurt terribly by my bro... i cried... the whole night.. i was hurt too... the all time protective brother to me turned out to be so fierce yesterday... i feel like crying now even when i am typing this... there's a scar in mum's heart now.... i know that... so did i.... pls dun do it again...

No comments:

Post a Comment