Created by Wedding Favors

31 January 2011

30 Jan 2011

I'm flying to Penang tomorrow with dear for CNY. This is the first time I spent my CNY with my significant other's family and will be from now onwards. (of course, unless I'm pregnant or something, maybe i can escape for a year or two. haha)

So to fit to my schedule, my family had our early reunion dinner yesterday, plus a bday celebration for our dad. I can see that my dad was really happy yesterday, especially when he received the ang bao from me. haha. (bday angbao and CNY combined - and yet he requested for another one -_-)

Dear also tried out his new camera lens yesterday on the kids. It's really nice. I like it too. haha~ As I'm lazy to learn those apertures thingy, I just use the mode dear sets. If the picture's not nice, I just switched to auto mode. The effect still turns out very nice! haha. Anyway, it's tough to capture active child's photo, so most of our pics are blur. We need to practice and brush up our photography skills!

Pictures on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment