Created by Wedding Favors

24 January 2011

Cutie pies

Dear is in Korea right now. He tried to skype with me yesterday but my 3G connection at mum's house sucks. Plus, bro changed to openet optic fibre and yet (and highly unlikely) to install a router. Hence, no wireless. Sigh. The least I could do was to whatspp him. Whatsapping wasnt an easy task as well. I kept losing connection and kept re-sending msgs. -_- oh well, let's see how again tonight.

I'm staying at my mum's place this week and this means that I get to play with lil' yixin and yiting! Both of them are really happy to see me back (well, that's what i think from their rxns)! hee. Yiting has more teeth now! Haha! She's having 2 more teeth coming up on the top row, so cute! I just love her smile and her cheeks (+cheeky face) *melts*



This is pretty yixin all ready to go to school!


No comments:

Post a Comment