Created by Wedding Favors

06 January 2011

Week 1, 2011

Just want to update a little on things I've done this week.

We finally got the TV and soundbar in the bedroom wall mounted... and bought extension and use cable wrap and 3M hooks to make the wires look less messy. I bought wall decals online (and still awaiting for delivery) to paste around the wires so well.



We also mounted a round metal piece in the study room. That's where we will place our collections of magnets from the countries that dear or we went to. :)



Also, I got bought the 3M hooks to hang up my masterpiece. A cross stitch I did a few months ago to celebrate our wedding.



We also mounted our wall clock. and I'm so loving it. It made the plain white wall looks interesting.



I bought a mouse to replace the faulty one at home. It's a cute one that lits up once I on my vaio. No picture, coz i'm lazy to take and upload anymore.

We bought a bar counter to place at the corner of our house. ;) The delivery is scheduled after CNY. So, picture will be up later.

Also, dear bought me an iphone (32gb), and I already started using it. Activated the sunsurf data plan from M1. Right now, my ipod touch is solely for music and gaming purposes and my iphone is for phonecalls and smses.

Quite a nice start of the year... BUT I was sick since 1st Jan.. and now I'm still sick. Self medication doesnt seems to help.

Oh ya! I have to say THANKS to my dad who helped me for the drilling and screwing, so that we can mount all those items up.

No comments:

Post a Comment